Optimize Marketing Automation, Discover Salesforce Pardot for B2B Marketing
Google searches for Marketing Automation have reached an all-time high. Marketers are looking for tools that help work more efficiently. So, how to choose the right software? Let’s find out what Salesforce Pardot is and which are the advantages of using this solution.
What is marketing automation?
Marketing Automation refers to software platforms able to automate repetitive tasks. The purpose is to achieve greater effectiveness and to measure and quantify marketing ROI. Marketing Automation tools handle these tasks:
- Email Marketing and Landing Pages
- Marketing Campaigns Management
- Contact Scoring
- Lead Management and Integration with CRM
- Social media Marketing
- Marketing Analytics.
The must have elements for a Marketing Automation software are: campaign automation and campaign measurement.
How Salesforce Pardot Marketing Automation works?
Pardot features and tools for marketing activities:
LANDING PAGES AND TEMPLATES
- Create emails, landing pages and registration forms with drag-and-drop.
- Setup Automation rules to activate notifications, increase scores and conversions.
- Record responses through forms (registration form, subscription forms, etc.).
- A/B Testing emails and create multivariate statistics.
DYNAMIC AND CUSTOMIZED CAMPAIGNS
- Run marketing campaigns automatically.
- Send distinct messages to different groups of users.
- Adjust the message based on the user behaviour.
PARDOT AND GOOGLE ADWORDS
- Add the Google AdWords connector to track prospects that reach your marketing assets via paid search.
USER NAVIGATION AND CUSTOMIZED PURCHASE EXPERIENCE
- Dynamically change content on website and emails based on rating, rank, sector, title and other potential customers’ features.
AUTOMATED LEAD ASSIGNMENT
- Assign leads to sales reps automatically when a lead reaches a certain score that indicates they are ready to pass to sales.
ANALYTICS AND REPORT CREATION
- Connect Closed-won deals to the original campaign through closed-loop relationships.
- Get a 360° view of the sales cycle effectiveness and identify spots where prospects stuck.
- Understand Google AdWords campaign’s’ impact on revenue, going over cost per click.
The advantages of Salesforce Pardot for B2B Marketing (and other company departments)
Pardot provides many benefits to B2B Marketing teams:
- Generate high quality leads.
- Consolidate relationships with customers.
- Calculate the campaigns ROI and optimize next steps.
- Speed up the sales pipeline.
“Organisations with tightly aligned sales and marketing functions enjoyed 36% higher customer retention rates and 38% higher sales win rates” – MarketingProfs
Other departments can also benefit from the the adoption of Salesforce Pardot. In fact, the sales team can access to useful contact information (e.i. interest for a specific product, automatic Lead Scoring) to identify leads with priority.
In addition, Pardot allows Service and Customer Service team not only to plan personalized customer JOURNEY, but also to send automatic communication for maintenance and updates.
Would you like to stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce news and our exclusive events?